Office: (269) 387-4473
3744 Wood Hall, Mail Stop 5439
Department of Psychology
Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5439 USA
Ph.D., Western Michigan University, 1985
M.A., Fairleigh Dickinson University,1978
B.A., Lycoming College, 1974
Dr. Alyce M. Dickinson is a professor of psychology and a Fellow of Division 25, Behavior Analysis, American Psychological Association. She is a member of the industrial/organizational psychology and behavior analysis faculty.
- Behavior analysis research
- I/O and health psychology practicum
- Psychology of work
- Organizational behavior management and systems analysis
- The effects of monetary incentives on employee productivity, quality, and satisfaction
- The impact that extrinsic award systems have on intrinsic motivation
Areas of expertise
- Behavior Analysis
The effects of monetary incentives on employee productivity, quality, and satisfaction; the impact that extrinsic award systems have on intrinsic motivation.
Dr. Dickinson is a a fellow of the American Psychological Association, Division 25, Behavior Analysis. She received her B.A. in psychology from Lycoming College in 1974, her M.A. in industrial/organizational psychology from Fairleigh Dickinson University in 1978, and her Ph.D. in applied behavior analysis from Western Michigan University in 1985.
- In 1995, she received the Outstanding Contributions Award from the Organizational Behavior Management Network, in 2000, she received the Teaching Excellence Award from Western Michigan University's Alumni Association, and in 2013 she was honored with a Lifetime Achievement Award by the Organizational Behavior Management Network. She served as an associate editor for the Journal of Organizational Behavior Management for 17 years and continues to serve on the editorial board. She has also served on the editorial boards of The Behavior Analyst and the Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis. Her specializations include performance management and organizational systems analysis.
For more information, visit http://alycedickinson.com