Skip To Nav

Site-specific menu


By the middle of your junior year, you should begin to prepare for graduation. To begin this process, you will need to have the following materials:

If you need a copy of either of these, visit the appropriate departmental advising office.

Once you have these materials, go to your curriculum advising office to obtain an application for graduation.

Take the application for graduation to the registrar's office along with your major/minor slips.

See The Office of the Registrar for more information and graduation deadlines.