Necessary forms for the Department of Psychology graduate students at Western Michigan University are listed below.
- Application for graduation
- Behavior Analysis Graduate Student Activity Report
- Change of Advisor
- Comp Exam Completion
- Doctoral Program of Study: contact the graduate training administrative assistant
- Graduate Permission to Elect: Psy 5980, 5990, 6910, 6980, 6990, 7050, 7320
Master's Program of Study: contact the graduate training administrative assistant
- Petition of Waiver/Substitution
Psychology graduate students can apply for funding for poster printing for occasions such as conferences or expo events.
Psychology defense forms
- Dissertation defense for BA and IOBM
- Dissertation defense for Clinical
- Project defense
- Thesis defense
- Thesis transfer defense