Weekly Schedule Highlights
Monday, April 27
- In Washington, D.C., for meeting of the Presidents' Trust of the American Association of Colleges and Universities.
Tuesday, April 28
- Meet with governing board of the Biosciences Research and Commercialization Center.
- Attend Humanities for Everyone graduation ceremony.
Wednesday, April 29
- Attend breakfast meeting of the Kalamazoo Regional Chamber of Commerce.
- Attend Stryker annual meeting.
Thursday, April 30
- Attend reception for the board of the WMU Foundation.
- Attend Graduate College Honors Convocation.
Friday, May 1
- Attend Alumni Association Board meeting.
- Attend Lee Honors College Graduate Recognition Ceremony.
Saturday, May 2
- Preside over four commencement ceremonies.