Weekly Schedule Highlights
Monday, April 13
- Meet with Senior Leadership Team.
- Meet with board of Professional Support Staff Organization.
- Attend Anita Hill lecture.
Tuesday, April 14
- Host luncheon for Dominican Republic students.
- Meet with medical school CEOs.
Wednesday, April 15
- Travel to Lansing to attend First Lady Sue Snyder's meeting on campus safety and sexual misconduct.
- Attend campus commemoration of 100th anniversary of the U.S. Naval Reserve.
Thursday, April 16
- Meet with Southwest Michigan First Board of Directors.
- Attend Humanities for Everybody graduation ceremony.
Friday, April 17
- Meet with Faculty Senate President Dennis Simpson.
- Attend Department of Theatre President's Performance and Scholarship event.