"Give Gold" on Oct. 11, 2017! #WMUGivingDay will kick off at midnight that day! The University is hoping to encourage 1,903 Broncos to make a gift to WMU in 24 hours.
Since 1903, Broncos have been helping Broncos succeed at Western Michigan University. WMU Giving Day is the opportunity for Broncos to life one another up to make WMU the institution of choice in Michigan, and to ensure all student who seek to make a difference in the world the opportunity to do so with an education from WMU.
Visit http://www.wmich.edu/politics/giving on Oct. 11 and make a gift of any amount to the department. You will be able to designate your gift to one of our existing endowment scholarships or to the unrestricted development funds.
- Lawrence Ziring Endowed Scholarship Fund provides scholarships to graduate students. Preferences will be given to students in the MIDA program, international students, and students who can demonstrate financial need.
- Mock Trial Fund allows the team to travel to competitions.
- Former Faculty Scholarships provide scholarships for both undergraduate and graduate students of political science. There are nine former faculty scholarships to choose from.
- David Houghton Scholarship Fund provides scholarships for interns to work in Washington D.C. and Lansing.
- Unrestricted development funds are used to support student success, faculty development, and overall departmental excellence. We also have funds to support specific programs or scholarships.
Follow and like the Department of Political Science Facebook page for more information on ways you can get involved. Encourage your network of Broncos to give back! Spread the news about WMU Giving Day! We thank you for your contributions! #WMUPoliticalScience