- Pilot Plants Home
- Contact Us
April 22–24, 2015 | Kalamazoo, Michigan USA
The Printing Pilot Plant is loacted off of US-131, north of I-94, on WMU's Main Campus.
PRINTING PILOT PLANT
FROM KALAMAZOO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Leave the airport by turning right onto Portage Road.
- At the light just beyond highway I-94 overpass, turn right and merge onto west bound I-94.
- At Exit #74, turn north onto US-131. At the next Exit #36A, turn east onto Stadium Drive.
- Continue to your destination by following the directions below.
- On US-131 (north of I-94), take exit #36A, Stadium Drive.
- From US-131 south, turn right onto Stadium Drive.
- From US-131 north, exit #36A merges onto Stadium Drive.
- Continue 2.2 miles. Turn left onto Howard Street, the fourth traffic light.
- Turn right onto West Michigan Ave.
- At the traffic circle, take the third exit and stay on West Michigan Ave.
- Turn right at Buckhout Ave. The printing pilot plant is on the right, the back end of Welborn Hall.
- Park in any open space along the side of this building. The spaces are designated as "R" parking and plant personnel will provide you with a parking pass to hang on the rearview mirror of your car.