To be considered for a scholarship from National AMBUCS, you must submit an online application before April 1. Applying online is free of charge. Awards are announced in late June.
- U.S. citizen
- Junior in college or above
- Enrolled in an accredited program by the appropriate health therapy profession authority in physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech-language pathology or audiology
- Demonstrate financial need
- April 1
Application information and INTERVIEW PROCESS
AMBUCS Scholarships for Therapists
Apply Online Apply before April 4.
Go to the AMBUCS website at ambucs.org/therapists/scholarship-program
At the top of the page, click on "Scholarship Application."
Read through application and complete the form online.
Under "Local Chapter Support" enter the following:
- Chapter Contact - Richard Blincoe
- Chapter City - Kalamazoo
- Chapter State - Michigan
After you complete the application, and before you hit "Apply Now," print out a copy of your complete application, as it suggests on the last page.
Local AMBUCS will come here to the College of Health and Human Services, third floor OT and PA reception area to interview all those who apply for scholarship. That will occur in early April. You must come to room 3425 to sign up for an interview. Grand Rapids OT Students will interview and sign up in the GR OT office.
You will need to bring all supporting materials with you to your interview:
- Printed application and personal statement.
- Enrollment Certificate completed at time of interview.
- Club Sponsorship Form completed at the time of interview.
Apply! We would like to help you get an AMBUC Scholarship.