Assistance is provided through the Department of Occupational Therapy at Western Michigan University in the form of scholarships and grants. Applications for these monies can be acquired during the spring semester, and awards are announced during the summer.
Some funding is also available through professional organizations such as the American Occupational Therapy Association. At the graduate level, fellowships, assistantships and associateships may also be available through the department or the Graduate College.
For occupational therapy scholarship information and application, contact Shannon Penny at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AMBUCS Scholarships for Therapists
- Alma S. Boughey Occupational Therapy Scholarship
- Sandra Edwards Endowed Scholarship Application
- Barbara Hemphill Student Professional Development
- Hemphill Endowed Student Book Fund Award
- Georgia Lee Metcalfe Memorial Scholarship
- The Marion R. Spear Award
- Don F. Thomas and Jane E. Thomas Fund
- Mary A. Vodopic and Ruby Bukovac Hardy Endowment