Proctored Exam Information
NOTE: All students must show a photo ID prior to taking any exam.
Students living in the Kalamazoo area
- You may choose to have our office proctor the exam at the EUP testing center located on WMU's main campus in Ellsworth Hall, Room 3202. Our testing times are: 8:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. Monday − Friday.
- Please call (269) 387-4200 several days in advance to schedule an exam. That is all you need to do.
Students living outside the Kalamazoo area
- Near a WMU regional location? They are located in Battle Creek, Benton Harbor, Grand Rapids, Lansing, MetroDetroit, Muskegon, and Traverse City and can proctor exams for WMU online courses, at no charge. Please call the WMU regional location to schedule a testing time, several days in advance. That is all you need to do.
- Not near a WMU regional location? You need to contact and arrange to have your exam(s) proctored at a public or college library or testing center in your area. The exam information will be sent to your proctor after this online form is completed. Information needed to complete the form:
- Your (student's) Name
- Your (student's) Phone Number
- Your (student’s) email
- Course you are taking (i.e. MUS 1500)
- Exam Requested
- Proctor's Name (not the instructor’s name)
- Proctor's Title
- Facility Name (Not WMU)
- Proctor's Work Email Address
- Proctor's Fax
- Proctor's Phone Number
For any further assistance in regards to this issue, contact:
Western Michigan University
3202 Ellsworth Hall
Kalamazoo, MI 49008-5230
Phone: (269) 387-4200