Skip To Nav

Site-specific menu


Phone Service Connection Request

This form is for use by Spindler Hall, and WMU apartment residents only, to request activation of local phone service. Fill out the form completely and then submit it. A Customer Service Representative will contact you to set up the service.

First Name:

Last name:

WIN #:


Residence Hall/Apartment Building:

Residence Hall Room/Apartment Number:

Date you wish services to be activated: (MM/DD/YYYY)

Terms and Conditions

By submitting this request, you acknowledge you will be billed monthly for the service(s) requested and that should payment not be kept current, any and all service(s) may be disconnected without notice. Balances must be paid in full to reinstate service(s) and there will be a $23 charge to do so. Students moving out of Spindler or WMU apartments, must submit a deactivation request or notify Telephone Services at (269) 387-4357, Option 2, or send email to .

Failure to disconnect service will result in continued monthly charges to your University account.

For emergency and safety guidelines, telephone equipment purchased for Western View apartments should be used ONLY in the unit designated/leased.

Need More Help?

Telephone service representatives may be reached at (269) 387-4357, Option 2, or send email to .