Using Task Lists in Webmail Plus
The Tasks feature lets you create to-do lists and manage tasks to completion.
Create a task list
- Select the Tasks tab, click the New drop-down menu and select Task Folder.
- In the Create New Task List box, enter a Name for the task list and select a color.
- Click OK and the list is then added to Tasks in the Overview pane.
Add a task
- Select the task list from the Overview pane.
- In the Content pane, Click here to add a new Task.
- Enter the name in the text field that displays and the task is added to your task list.
- To add details, or to update a task, double-click it, add the details and click Save.
Move a task by either:
- Right-clicking the task and in the Move Task dialog, selecting the task list to move to, or create a new list. Click OK.
- Selecting the task to move and dragging it to the lists in the Overview pane.
Delete a task after clicking the task list to see the tasks in the Content pane by either:
- Selecting the task to delete and clicking the Trash icon on the tool bar.
- Right-clicking the task and selecting Delete and then clicking Yes.
Deleting a task list
You can delete any list except the default list Tasks.
- Right-click the list to be deleted and choose Delete from the menu.
- Click the Yes button. The list and its tasks will be deleted.
If this was a list someone shared with you, this action will only remove it from your Tasks list.
Sharing task lists
Please see Creating and Using Shares.
Western Michigan University thanks Meritmail for use of their documentation