Using Tags in Webmail Plus
Tags are a classification system for email, contacts, tasks and appointments. Using tags makes it easier to find those items. You can tag items in different folders and when you search for a tag, all items with that tag are displayed, regardless of which folder they are in. You may create as many tags as you like, and you may apply multiple tags to the same messages.
Creating new tag definitions
- The easiest way to create a new tag definition is to simply click the Tag icon in the tool bar and then select New Tag.
- Enter a Tag Name, select a color and click OK.
- The new Tag will now be displayed in the Tags section of the overview pane.
Attaching a tag
To attach a tag to a message:
- Right-click the message > click Tag Message and select an existing tag or create a New Tag.
- The tag will be added to your email.
- Select the tag you wish to delete in the Tags section of the overview pane.
- Then click Delete and Yes, when asked if you wish to delete the named tag.
Western Michigan University thanks Meritmail for use of their documentation