Setting Up Webmail Plus
Once you login to Webmail Plus for the first time, there are several options for setting up your workspace.
The first is your view. You may choose to have the reading pane on the bottom, the right, or off, so that your messages open in a separate view. To do so:
- Click View in the tool bar.
- Highlight and click your choice.
- You may also choose to have your messages displayed, or grouped By Message or By Conversation. By message is the traditional view and displays a list of messages with the most recent displayed first. The conversation view displays your messages grouped by subject. All messages related to the conversation will be displayed, even if they are stored in different folders. To set one, highlight and click your choice.
You may also set preferences for Composing, Signatures, Accounts and Filters in mail.
- Click Preferences in the tool bar and then Mail in the overview pane.
- Next click Composing
Make any desired changes and click Save in the tool bar.
- For help with creating signatures, see the Signature page.
- For help with creating filters, see the Filters document.
Western Michigan University thanks Meritmail for use of their documentation