NSF Research Experience for Undergraduates Award
Apply to participate in Interdisciplinary Research in Environmental Signal Transduction.
Application deadline is March 15, 2013.
This research experience includes:
- Participation in a research project
- Presentation/discussion series on the process of science
- Considerations of scientific ethics and integrity
- Research seminars and career oriented discussions
How do I apply?
- Be a sophomore or junior with at least 20 hours of sciences courses taken
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.75
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
What will I receive?
- A stipend of $5,000
- Free on-campus housing with meal plan
- Discretionary travel subsidy
What are the program dates?
- Begins June 3, 2013
- Ends Aug. 9, 2013
Submit your application to:
Research Experiences for Undergraduates
Western Michigan University
Department of Chemistry
1903 W. Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo, MI 49008-5413
Or drop off at 3425 Wood Hall
How do I get more information?
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Phone: (269) 387-2853