Haworth College of Business
Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5430
- Ph.D., Utah State University
- MBA, Western Washington University
- B.S., Western Washington University
Dr. Kelley O'Reilly, is an associate professor of marketing at Western Michigan University's Haworth College of Business.
Her scholarly interests include retail, entrepreneurship and franchising with a focus on small- and medium-sized enterprises where rapid and often haphazard innovation occurs. O'Reilly's dissertation research provides a framework for diagnosing customer-company interactions and for designing protocols for effective sales and service programs within the sales and retail domains.
Her work has been published in the:
- Journal of Research in Marketing and Entrepreneurship
- International Journal of Electronic Business Research
- Qualitative Market Research
- Information Resources Management Journal
- Journal of Information Technology Case and Application Research.
O'Reilly has more than 20 years of experience in retail and service franchise businesses. She has held executive positions at Fortune 100 corporations, including senior vice president of strategy and brand development, vice president of sales and marketing and vice president of advertising. In these roles, she managed the sales, marketing, new product development, purchasing, advertising, training and retail management functions with full profit and loss responsibility. O'Reilly is a Certified Franchise Executive with the International Franchise Association and is a champion of small business owners and entrepreneurs.