- Declared major or pre-major in integrated supply management.
- Overall WMU GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must be enrolled in classes during the upcoming fall or spring semester.
Applications must be submitted before midnight on April 15. Late applications will not be accepted. If you have any questions regarding integrated supply management program scholarships, please contact Alyshia Garrett at (269) 387-5856.
The application period for 2017-18 scholarships has closed. Please check back in February to apply for 2018-19 scholarships.
Each year, the integrated supply management program acquires donations for scholarships from corporate partners. These awards vary in number and amount year to year.
If you are interested in becoming a donor, please contact Robert Reck.
2017-18 Donors and Recipients
- Brandt Eric Rubin Scholarship: Savannah Fragoso
- AGCO Corporation: Benjamin Lyngstad
- AGCO Corporation: Kaitlyn Mrozowski
- Eaton Corporation: Amy Felzke
- Eaton Corporation: Meagan McCormick
- Institute for Supply Management Services Case Competition: Lauren Carroll
- Institute for Supply Management Services Case Competition: Gabriel DuBois
- Institute for Supply Management Services Case Competition: Emily Varner
- Marathon Petroleum: Nicholas Lehmann
- Marathon Petroleum: Meriah Putnam
- Mark-It Express: Courtney Mrozowski
- Mark-It Express: Fanny Nsaliwa
- Senneca Holdings: Connor Chapman