Bibliography of Resources Discussed at June 13 and June 14 Seminar
- Craig, C. L., & Perryman-Clark, S. M. (2011). Troubling the boundaries: (De) constructing WPA identities at the intersections of race and gender. WPA: Writing Program Administration, 34(2), 37-58.
- Harbin, Brielle, (2016). "Teaching Beyond the Gender Binary in the University Classroom. "https://cft.vanderbilt.edu/teaching-beyond-the-gender-binary-in-the-university-classroom/.
- Inoue, A. B. (2015). Antiracist Writing Assessment Ecologies: Teaching and Assessing Writing for a Socially Just Future. South Carolina: Parlor Press.
- Karsen, M.F. (Ed.). (2016). Gender, race, and ethnicity in the workplace. Prager.
- Lunsford, A. A., Matsuda, P. K., & Tardy, C. M. (2015). EasyWriter: A Pocket Reference. Bedford/St. Martin’s.
- Paludi, M. A. (Ed.). (2015). Bullies in the workplace: Seeing and stopping adults who abuse their co-workers and employees. Praeger.
- Perryman-Clark, S., Kirkland, D. E., & Jackson, A. (Eds.) (2015). Students’ right to their own language: A critical sourcebook. Bedford/St. Martin’s
- Price, M. (2011). Mad at school: Rhetorics of mental disability and academic life. University of Michigan Press.
- Rockquemore, K., & Laszloffy, T. A. (2008). The black academic's guide to winning tenure--without losing your soul. Boulder, CO: Lynne Rienner Publishers.
- Royster, J. J. (1996). When the first voice you hear is not your own. College Composition and Communication, 47(1), 29-40.
- Rupp, L. J., & Freeman, S. K. (Eds.). (2014). Understanding and teaching US lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender history. University of Wisconsin Press.
- Stevenson, H. (2014). Promoting racial literacy in schools: Differences that make a difference. Teachers College Press.
- Inclusive Teaching Resources compiled by Prof. Sue Ellen Christian
- Kalamazoo College ARCUS Center for Social Justice
- They Is My Pronoun Blog
- WMU’s Office of Diversity and Inclusion
- WMU Everyone Counts Learning Communities
- Anti-Racist Teaching