This page is dedicated to teaching resources from within WMU and outside of WMU. Links here include presentations faculty members have done at Teaching & Learning Bashes, and blogs developed by WMU faculty. Additionally, we have linked here relevant teaching and learning articles found in sources outside of WMU. If you know of other resources we should include here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Christian, Sue E., Best Teaching Practices for Students Success, 2016 Fall Convocation.
- Edwards, Autumn, Power Up Pedagogy with Virtually Reality, 2016 Fall Convocation.
- Jankowski, Natasha (2016), Unpacking Relationships: Instruction and Student Outcomes, American Council on Education.
- Blog: The Virtual Pedagogue: Mindful Online Teaching, Cathryn Bailey, author.
- Scholarly Teacher.
Writing to Learn
- Writing to Learn: Recommended books on writing, teaching and teaching writing.