- Next available to the Frostic School of Art for nomination in spring of 2019 (Second Friday in February) for the academic year 2019-20.
- 3.5 GPA or higher.
- Maintain full time status.
- Undergraduate of junior or senior status or graduate student.
- Graduating students are ineligible.
- Must be deemed a student of distinction based upon his or her artistic and academic achievements and endeavors. These achievements and endeavors shall be discipline-specific as defined by each College of Fine Arts unit. They may include leadership qualities, honors, awards, etc.
- Student must be nominated by faculty and selected by the Dean of College of Fine Arts.