This newly revised, interactive, research skills tutorial covers the research process from start to finish. ResearchPath is divided into a series of video and audio modules and each ends with a quiz.
WMU students, faculty and staff
- Log in to the WMU Elearning system, then go to the WMU Libraries box on the left.
- Click the link to self-register for The ResearchPath Course
- Select ResearchPath – library-power-search from your course list
- View each module, and complete the quizzes.(Note: you will not have access to the next quiz until you have achieved a score of at least 75% on the previous quiz)
- When you have successfully completed all the quizzes, you will receive an email confirmation. If required to do so, you may forward this email confirmation to your instructor.(Note: it may take up to 24 hours to receive this email)
- Guests may access the Flash files of ResearchPath here.