Location:E-222 Floyd Hall, Mail Stop 5336
Mailing address:Engineering Design, Manufacturing and Management Systems
Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5336 USA
- Ph.D., Production and Operations Management, Michigan State University, 1987.
- M.S., Business, Western Michigan University, 1979.
- B.S., Business Administration, Michigan Technological University, 1973
- Quality management.
- Service quality.
- Production and operations management.
- An investigation into the importance of corporate culture during the implementation and management of an ISO-9000 quality system.
- Improving quality through continuous improvement by training all personnel in manufacturing improvement techniques.
- Recipient of "Dean's Award for Teaching" 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 from Western Michigan University.
- Decision Sciences Institute, Instructional Innovation Competition 1994 - Honorable Mention.
- Recipient of "Outstanding Teaching Award", 1981, School of Business Administration, Michigan Technological University.
- Certified by the American Society for Quality: Certified Quality Engineer, 1976, recertified in 1997 Certified Quality Technician Mechanical Inspection, 1976. Certified Quality Technician Nondestructive Testing 1975.
- American Production and Inventory Control Society.
- Decision Sciences Institute.
- Operations Management Association.
- International Service Quality Association.