For information regarding building policies and procedures, including space rental, please see below.
fall building hours:
Monday through Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Sunday 1 to 9 p.m.
Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Always rinse dishes, mugs, and utensils before putting in the dishwasher. Please pay special attention to mugs after enjoying hot chocolate. If these are not rinsed thoroughly, the mugs are left with a sticky residue after being run through the dishwasher.
- Do not stack dishes on top of each other in the dishwasher, they will not get clean.
- If the dishwasher is running, make sure to hand wash your dishes.
- Wipe up spills and clean up after yourself.
- Use the dishwasher; don't leave your dishes in the sink.
- Unless you are invited to eat the food in the kitchen, please do not eat the food that does not belong to you. Do not remove anything from the refrigerator that you did not put in it.
- If the dishwasher is full and needs to be run, please notify the front desk staff. Do not run the dishwasher.
- If supplies need restocking, please notify the front desk staff.
- Please be respectful of your fellow students and the staff of the honors college and help keep the kitchen a clean and inviting place that can be enjoyed by everyone.
All requests for space must be submitted at least two (2) weeks prior to intended date of use.
- Building rental regulations and policies
- Building rental agreement
- Building rental rates
- Procedures and policies for use of the vans
- Locker rental