Location:E-207 Floyd Hall, Mail Stop 5336
Mailing address:Department of Industrial and Entrepreneurial Engineering and Engineering Management
Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5336 USA
- Ph.D., Industrial Engineering, Wichita State University, 1995.
- M.S., Industrial Engineering, Wichita State University, 1991.
- B.S., Physics, Ursinus College, 1989.
- Occupational ergonomics
- Product design and evaluation.
- International Society for Occupational Ergonomics & Safety (1992 - Present)
- Executive Committee, (2005 - Present)
- Human Factors and Ergonomic Society (1992 - Present)
- Institute of Industrial Engineering (1990 - Present)
- Southwest Michigan Chapter (145), (1995-1997)
- Faculty Advisor Student Chapter IIE, (1995-Present)
- Region 4 Assistant Vice President of Student Development,
(2006 - Present)
- International Journal of Industrial Engineering (1996 - Present)
- Editorial Board, (1996 - Present)
- News Editor, (2005 - Present)
- Program Chair, annual conference, (2003)
- Co-Conference Chair, annual conference, (2005)
Grants and awards
- Alpha Pi Mu, Industrial Engineering Honor Society.
- Ray H. Witt Management Award. Recipient of an international award for the best paper presented on foundry management themes at the American Foundrymen’s Society Casting Congress during a three-year period.
- Phi Kappa Phi.