Graphic and printing science (imaging) students are eligible for numerous national and departmental scholarships that could total $16,000 or more over four years! These awards are merit-based, and may be used in conjunction with any other scholarship or financial aid programs.
Scholarship application forms:
- Graphic and Printing scholarship application
- Printing Industries of Michigan, Inc. scholarship
- Ann Arbor Graphic Arts Memorial Foundation scholarship due March 1
- Print and Graphics Scholarship Foundation open Nov. 1-March 1, due April 1
- Electronic Document Scholarship Foundation open Jan. 15-May 1, due May 1