The purpose of Aviation Outlook Day is to help students connect with aviation organizations and professionals, discuss career options, and learn about industry needs.
Employers will be provided an opportunity to speak with students about their organizations, answer questions and promote available internships and career pathways. Students looking to secure an internship or explore professional opportunities are encouraged to dress professionally and bring updated resumes.
- Continue to build a variety of industry contacts.
- Discuss internships, jobs and hiring timelines.
- Interact with approximately 40 companies from the industry.
- Ability to conduct on-site interviews, if desired.
- One table, two chairs, advertisement of event and organization attendance, along with breakfast and lunch for two attendees included.
- Over 800 aviation students invited.
- Three degree programs represented: Aviation Flight Science, Aviation Management and Operations, and Aviation Maintenance Technology.
- Friday, April 7, 2017
- 237 N. Helmer Road Battle Creek, MI 49037 USA
- Event sponsorships are available
- Eric Epplett
- Aviation Recruitment and Outreach Specialist
- (269) 964-7846