Community Living Services for Adults provide teaching and assistance with:
- Bathing, dressing and medication.
- Leisure and social activities.
- Scheduling and attending appointments and monitoring medical issues.
- Staff from 15 hours a week to 24 hours a day.
Qualified and compassionate staff
- Dedicated staff members who provide ethical, quality services.
- Direct support professionals trained in supporting adults with disabilities.
- Student employees from WMU.
- Supervisors with over 20 years experience in the disability field.
- WMU student interns in the areas of: nursing, occupational therapy, music therapy, integrated health and social work.
Get started today
For more information about our services, please contact the coordinator at (269) 459-8465. A referral form will need to be completed to begin an intake process.