Declaring Your Minor

There are a number of minors offered in the College of Health and Human Services at Western Michigan University. To declare your minor, send an email to from your WMU email account and include the following:

  • Name
  • WIN number
  • Cell phone or current number

Minor slips

Please note: the minor slips are already signed, therefore you do not need to meet with an advisor to complete your graduation audit.