| WMU News
KALAMAZOO, Mich.—As thousands of students head back to campus, Western Michigan University will once again offer a one-stop service center to those wishing to take care of last-minute business associated with the start of a new semester.
WMU's temporary One Stop Center will be assembled in the West Ballroom on the second floor of the Bernhard Center for two weeks, Monday, Aug. 29, through Friday, Sept. 9, offering students and their families an assortment of campus services in one centralized location. The center will close over Labor Day weekend, Saturday, Sept. 3 through Monday, Sept 5.
One Stop fall 2016 hours
- Monday, Aug. 29: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 30: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 31: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 1: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday, Sept. 2: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 6: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 7: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 8: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday, Sept. 9: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Those visiting One Stop will be able to purchase parking permits and get information on financial aid, student accounts, immunizations and health care services.
Representatives from several areas will be on hand:
- Accounts Receivable.
- Financial aid and scholarships.
- Information technology—accounts, computers and desktop configurations.
- Parking Services.
- Registrar's Office.
- An informational table will be set up for Parent and Family Programs and the Sindecuse Health Center.
Year-round services offered at Bernhard Center
Students can get new or replacement Bronco ID Cards in Room 109, and add or update meal plans in Room« 161. TotalTech and Buster's, also located on the main floor, sell electronics, computers, and WMU clothing and gear.
Bronco Express, located on the lower level in Room G-09 will assist students with financial aid questions and making payments to their accounts. Also located on the lower level are: Textbook Alley, the on-campus source for new and used textbooks, study guides and other course-related materials as well as bestsellers and books by local authors; food vendors and a PNC Bank branch.
Academic advisors are located in their respective buildings. Find information on academic advising office locations online.
The Residence Life office is located on the third floor of the Faunce Student Services building.
For more information about the One Stop Convenience Center, visit wmich.edu/registrar/calendars/onestop.
For more news, arts and events, visit wmich.edu/news.