KALAMAZOO—Visit downtown Kalamazoo each Wednesday from 5 to 7:30 p.m. June 18 through Aug. 20 to enjoy live music, beverages and samples from featured restaurants.
During the 10-week Mixer on the Mall concert series, all events are on the North Kalamazoo Mall, unless noted.
- June 18, We Know Jackson
- June 25, The Mainstays, South Kalamazoo Mall
- July 2, Post530, South Kalamazoo Mall
- July 9, Asamu Johnson & the Associates of Blues, South Kalamazoo Mall
- July 16, Seventh Son
- July 23, Flashing Blue Lights
- July 30, The DeWaynes, South Kalamazoo Mall
- Aug. 6, Blue Effect, South Kalamazoo Mall
- Aug. 13, Big Boss Blues
- Aug. 20, Flypaper, South Kalamazoo Mall
Admission is $1 and will benefit community charity events managed by Downtown Kalamazoo Inc. Punch cards are available for purchase for $8 that are good for 10 entries to the Mixer on the Mall. Beverage sales require tickets, which are sold near the entrance.
Sponsors include WZOX Z96.5 FM.