KALAMAZOO—Downtown Kalamazoo will come alive every Friday through the end of September with local musicians, food trucks, area retail vendors and recreation opportunities including free yoga, badminton and life-size checkers.
Lunchtime Live was originally scheduled to run weekly from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in Bronson Park until Friday, Aug. 23. Due to the success of the gatherings, additional dates of Sept. 13, 20 and 27 were added.
Musical guest schedule
- July 26: Branden Mann & The Reprimand, 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.; parks and recreation camp kids performances, 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
- Aug. 2: The Pine Lunch, acoustic/folk
- Aug. 9: Branden Mann & The Reprimand
- Aug. 16: Crescendo Fiddlers
- Aug. 23: Joe Plair, latin/salsa/soul
- Sept. 27: Bronco Dance and Cheer teams, Buster Bronco, Bryce Blowers Trio
For more information, call (269) 337-8295 or visit the City of Kalamazoo Parks and Recreation Facebook page.