| WMU News
KALAMAZOO—Downtown Kalamazoo will come alive every Friday through the end of September with local musicians, food trucks, area retail vendors and recreation opportunities including free yoga, badminton and life-size checkers.
Lunchtime Live was originally scheduled to run weekly from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in Bronson Park until Friday, Aug. 23. Due to the success of the gatherings, additional dates of Sept. 13, 20 and 27 were added.
Musical guest schedule
- July 26: Branden Mann & The Reprimand, 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.; parks and recreation camp kids performances, 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
- Aug. 2: The Pine Lunch, acoustic/folk
- Aug. 9: Branden Mann & The Reprimand
- Aug. 16: Crescendo Fiddlers
- Aug. 23: Joe Plair, latin/salsa/soul
- Sept. 27: Bronco Dance and Cheer teams, Buster Bronco, Bryce Blowers Trio
For more information, call (269) 337-8295 or visit the City of Kalamazoo Parks and Recreation Facebook page.