| WMU News
KALAMAZOO—The Western Michigan University's men’s basketball team will play 12 regular season and two exhibition games at University Arena, including eight conference games; and the Broncos will face non-conference opponents from the Ivy League, Big Ten, Big East and Atlantic Coast conferences.
Basketball fans can preview this year's team at one of two pre-season exhibition matches at University Arena:
- Thursday, Nov. 1, 7 p.m., versus Kalamazoo College
- Saturday, Nov. 3, 2 p.m., versus Roosevelt University
WMU opens its regular season Nov. 10 in Ithaca, N.Y., against Cornell.
The Broncos' home opener is at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 13, versus Marygrove. The Broncos will head to Tampa, Fla., later that week for the South Florida Multi-Team Events tournament Nov. 16-18, and will play against Loyola-Chicago, Maryland-Eastern Shore and South Florida.
WMU will welcome a mystery opponent to University Arena Feb. 23 for the ESPN BracketBuster. The Broncos' final regular-season home game is March 8 or 9 against Central Michigan.
The MAC Tournament begins with first-round games at campus locations March 11, and moves to Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland March 13-16.
2012-13 Bronco men's basketball home schedule
All contests take place in University Arena.
- Tuesday, Nov. 13, 7 p.m., Marygrove
- Thursday, Nov. 29, 7 p.m., High Point
- Saturday, Dec. 1, 2 p.m., Oakland
- Saturday, Dec. 22, 2 p.m., Mount St. Mary's
- Saturday, Jan. 12, time TBA, Ohio
- Wednesday, Jan. 16, time TBA, Toledo
- Wednesday, Jan. 23, time TBA, Eastern Michigan
- Saturday, Feb. 2, time TBA, Buffalo
- Wednesday, Feb. 6, time TBA, Kent State
- Saturday, Feb. 16, time TBA, Northern Illinois
- Saturday, Feb. 23, time TBA, ESPN BracketBuster
- Tuesday, March 5, time TBA, Ball State
- Friday or Saturday, March 8 or 9, time TBA, Central Michigan
For more information, including the complete schedule and to order individual and season tickets, visit wmubroncos.com/mbasketball.