KALAMAZOO--The Professional Support Staff Organization at Western Michigan University has elected its officers for the 2012-13 academic year.
The organization represents WMU's benefits-eligible non-exempt (hourly paid) non-bargaining employees covered under the Staff Compensation System. Membership also is open to University retirees who are former PSSO members.
2012-13 PSSO officers
- President, Terri Culver, accounting
- Vice president, Carol Morris-Mier, education and human development
- Secretary, Pat Wilcox, payroll and disbursements
- Treasurer, Nancy Johnson, associate vice president for finance's office
- Member at large, Kim Feenstra, psychology
- Member at large, Kris Kenz, Facilities Management
- Member at large, Rebecca Spanjer, grants and contracts
- Member at large, Jessica Smith, Career and Student Employment Services
- Member at large, Crystal Stein, Mallinson Institute
PSSO members and those eligible for membership may email any board member with WMU-related questions or concerns. Organization dues are $8 for one year or $15 for two years.
Visit wmich.edu/psso to learn more about the Professional Support Staff Organization or obtain a membership form.