KALAMAZOO--Western Michigan University students can sell used books to the WMU Bookstore Shops during April Book Buyback, going on now through Saturday, April 28.
Books are being accepted at two campus locations: Textbook Alley on the lower level of the Bernhard Center and the University Bookstore on the corner of West Michigan and Howard.
Several factors affect the price:
- Book must be adopted by an instructor for the upcoming semester
- Condition of the book
- Newer editions released by the publisher
- National demand for the book
- Existing inventory
Students may also return their book rentals to the store at this time. A RapidReturn form must accompany all rental returns. Students may obtain forms by logging in to their textbook rental accounts.
April Book Buyback hours
- Thursday and Friday, April 19-20, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, April 21, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Monday through Thursday, April 23-26, 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday, April 27, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, April 28, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Textbook Alley and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the University Bookstore
Non-perishable food items will be collected for Kalamazoo Loaves and Fishes at both Book Buyback locations.
For more information, visit the Book Buyback home page.