School of Music curriculum guides show suggested 4-year plans of study for many programs. Please note that these are sample schedules showing the customary sequence of courses. Students work with our undergraduate advisor to create individualized programs of study that reflect their interests and needs.
Bachelor of Music
- Music education: choral/general emphasis
- Music education: instrumental emphasis
- Music performance: instrumental major
- Music performance: jazz studies major
- Music performance: keyboard major
- Music performance: voice major
- Music therapy
Bachelor of Musical Arts
Bachelor of Science
For more information, please contact undergraduate advisor Julie Rickert at firstname.lastname@example.org or (269) 387-4672.