WMU Graduate College forms
- WMU Graduate College forms
Financial assistance, theses, specialist projects and dissertations, other forms
Graduate assistantship application form
Application and supporting materials must be submitted by Feb. 15. Written notification of the action taken on the application will be sent approximately April 15. This application cannot be given consideration unless the student has applied to the Graduate College and the School of Music for admission.
Graduate advising forms
Graduate course-related forms
- MUS 6900: Graduate Recital Form and Checklist
- MUS 6910: Culminating Project Form and Checklist
- MUS 7000: Thesis Project Form and Checklist
- Graduate independent study project request form
Four-Summer Master of Music in Music Education
For information about graduate studies in music at WMU, contact the graduate advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.