ONLINE TEXTBOOK READINGS and ONLINE QUIZ ASSESSMENTS (eWorkbook):
To access the online textbook readings and workbook assignments for MUS3500, you need to purchase a Music 3500 User License from mycoursepack.com
The direct link to order online from the publisher is:
If you have already purchased your user license and it is activated
to the eLearning login page (https://elearning.wmich.edu)
2. Log in, with the USERNAME and PASSWORD for your WMU e-mail account (if you do not know this, contact the WMU Computer Help Desk)
3. Click on the "American Music" (MUSIC 3500) link.
4. Click on the "Content" or "Assessment" links and follow instructions.
- As a courtesy, open links to the first assigned reading of the online textbook is provided on the MUS3500 Course Schedule (this allows you a week to get a user license without getting behind on the assigned reading).
- To access the remaining online textbook readings and all of the e-Workbook quizzes, you will need to have a User License purchased and activated.
- To read the textbook chapters, you will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer/browser--click here to get the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Each of the e-Workbook quizzes will be opened up at an appropriate time over the course of the semester (see the "Course Schedule" link for details). Once a quiz is opened, it will stay opened until the due date on the course schedule. These quiz assessments are NOT timed, but you can only submit a quiz once for grading.
(If you added the class late, your name may not be in the WMU eLearning database yet)
- Do not use Google Chrome to do these online assignments--it is not compatible with WMU E-Learning and causes many unpredictable problems.
- I will reset any assignment that has locked up AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY INCORRECT ANSWERS in that assignment.