ONLINE TEXTBOOK READINGS and ONLINE QUIZ ASSESSMENTS (e-Workbook):
Quiz assessments are available through the WMU E-Learning Music 1700 page. You may consult your notes and the textbook readings while completing these E-Workbook quizzes. Online assignments must be completed by the dues dates listed in the MUS1700 Class Schedule
- You are allowed only one attempt at a quiz (there is no time limit for completion as long as it is submitted by the deadline listed on the MUS1700 Class Schedule--once you have submitted the quiz for grading, there are no "redos" for a higher grade).
- Each of the nine e-Workbook quiz assessments will be opened up at an appropriate time over the course of the semester (see the "Course Schedule" link for details). Once a quiz assessment is opened, it will stay opened until its due date/time. These quiz assessments are NOT timed, but you can only submit a quiz once for grading.
1. Go to the eLearning
login page (https://elearning.wmich.edu)
2. Log in, with the USERNAME and PASSWORD for your WMU e-mail account (if you do not know this, contact the WMU Computer Help Desk)
3. Click on the "Intro to Musical Styles and Structures" (MUSIC 1700) link.
4. Click on the "Assessment" link in the brown header and select "Quizzes".