TEXTBOOK READINGS and ONLINE QUIZ ASSESSMENTS (e-Workbook):
To access the online textbook readings and workbook assignments for MUS1520, you need to purchase, fill out, and turn in a Music 1520 McGraw-Hill User License (now on sale at the WMU Bookstore and the University Bookstore)
HOW TO GET TO THE ONLINE TEXTBOOK AND WORKBOOK:
Note: This class DOES NOT use the regular WMU eLearning site--you will not find anything relating to this class there.
Starting in Fall 2011, the McGraw-Hill materials are accessed
through WMU's "DesireToLearn [D2L]" portal.
(If you added the class late, your name may not be in the WMU eLearning database yet)
- Do the BROWSER CHECK on the opening page to see if your browser software is compatible with WMU E-Learning/DesireToLearn.
- If you use the "Save All" button to save your answers, this may CLEAR all your answers instead of saving them (this is due to a conflict when certain versions of Skype and Firefox are installed on the same computer).
- If you are using WINDOWS XP and the latest version of Microsoft INTERNET EXPLORER, and you are having e-Learning problems, you should try using a different browser, or log on to e-Learning from a computer in one of the WMU student labs.
- I will hand grade any assignment that the score does not show up for (You do not need to e-mail me about this)
- I will reset any assignment that has locked up AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY INCORRECT ANSWERS in that assignment. (You do not need to e-mail me about this). If there are incorrect answers, you will have to contact me in class.