Request for 2013 funding or marketing assistance
This year's Martin Luther King Jr. celebration is being held throughout the spring semester 2013 beginning Monday, Jan. 14. The theme is “Seeding the Dream.”
Applicants requesting funding should consider the following
- Programs will be funded up to $500.
- Proposals must contain a detailed budget.
- Faculty, staff, students and other program organizers are expected to volunteer their services for the activity.
- No marketing or publicity costs will be funded as the planning committee will market all events.
- Funding for refreshments, including food and drinks, are excluded from consideration.
- Completed applications are due by 5 p.m. Friday, Nov. 2, 2012.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Decisions regarding proposed programs and activities will be emailed to applicants.
Completed applications may also be printed and sent by fax or mail.
fax: (269) 387-6331
Campus mail: Office of Diversity and Inclusion, Mail Stop 5372
Office of Diversity and Inclusion
Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5372 USA