Skills Test Exam Retakes
Skills test retakes willl take place in the second and third weeks of a semester. Testing
for Math1230/1710 students will be available ONLY on the dates and
times in the test schedule table.
skills exam retakes will have the same format as each original in-class
exam, with twelve problems: ten derivatives and two integrals. The retakes are generated using MapleTA.
- In order to be allowed to take an exam, a student must have his/her own pencil (and eraser), and a picture ID. Students without ID’s will not be allowed to take an exam.
- Students may not use any aids while taking the exam. Only pencils and erasers are allowed.
- Only two retakes are allowed.
- Allow enough time to finish the exam before the test center closes.
- Be aware that you may not get your exam back for several days.
- You may not leave the room while taking a test. Use the bathroom before you get a test.