The students, faculty and staff of the Western Michigan University's Haworth College of Business welcome guest professors each semester. This program connects students with industry leaders in the classroom, providing students an opportunity to learn business concepts from executives. Guest professors visit classes related to their areas of expertise.
Michael Brogowicz, B.B.A.'99, Senior Director of Global Marketing, Electronic Arts
John S. VanAlstyne, B.B.A.'81, CEO and President, I-Car
Shani Penn, B.B.A.'2000, Senior Strategy Advisor to Governor Rick Snyder
Michael Sansolo, Retail Food Industry Consultant & Research Director, Coca-Cola North and Latin American Retailing Research Councils
- Scott Ochander, B.B.A.'95, Vice President for Enrollment & Marketing, Manchester University
- John Utter, B.B.A.'84, Senior Vice President of Sales, Central Business Unit, Crown Imports
- Mike Gerfen, B.B.A.'87, President, Biggs-Gilmore
- Ryan P. Jankovic, MBA'03, Vice President of Strategic Development, Tekna Inc.
- Dan Edwards, B.B.A.'95, Sales Vice President/Industrial and Government, GoJo
- Michelle Alberda, B.B.A.'89, Co-Founder, SKIRTWorking, Certified Financial Planner
- David Field, President, CEO and Co-Founder, OneRoof Energy
- Mike Williams, Owner, SignArt Inc.
Michael E. Allen, Senior Vice President, Marketing, Kellogg Company
- David A. Drayton, CIC, LICC; Sales Manager and Principal, Lyman and Sheets Insurance Agency
- Carl Lally, Dealer Operations Manager, DaimlerChrysler Great Lakes Business Center
- Linda Brunzell, Senior Marketing Manager, GFY New Platforms Group, PepsiCo
- Thomas Macguire, Director, Grand Rapids Export Assistance Center, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Andy Rent, The River 100.5 FM Morning Show Personality, Regent Broadcasting
- Phil McGratd, Vice President Retail Sales, Nielsen
- Nancy Edoff, Director of National Event Marketing, St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital/American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities
- Aaron Zeigler, President, Harold Zeigler Auto Group
- Paul Marran, Executive Creative Director, Octane Communications
- Kenneth W. Kaminski, Corporate Vice President and VP, KitchenAid Brand, Whirlpool Corp.
- John C. Stap, President, Stap—The Integrated Marketing Agency
- Craig Sturken, Chief Executive Officer, Farmer Jack Supermarkets
- Stephen C. Trivers, President, Fairfield Broadcasting Company
- Eric Teutsch, Vice President and General Manager, Leibinger Division, Stryker Instruments
- Charles L. Wimbley, President, The Wimbley Group
- Kimberly Williamson, President, Downtown Kalamazoo Inc.
- Ed Bernard, President and Owner, Bermo Enterprises
- Brian E. Barents, Chief Executive Officer, Galaxy Aerospace
- Greg Gerfen, Senior Vice President and Management Supervisor, Doner Company
- Philip Long, President and Chief Operating Officer, Biggs-Gilmore Communications
- Peter A. Schweitzer, President, J. Walter Thompson Company
- Richard D. Kennedy, President, Kennedy Research Inc.
- Daniel J. Abraham, President and Owner, Garb-Ko Inc. (7-Eleven) and Savory Foods Inc.
- Lynn K. Imus, President, Polk Direct, R.L. Polk and Company
- Janet Thompson, Vice President of Sales Operations, Mazda Motor Corporation
- J. Robert Aubuchon, Executive Vice President, U.S. Food Products, Kellogg Company
- Jerry D. Florence, Divisional Director-Marketing Strategy, AC Rochester
- Robert A. Woodrick, Chairman and CEO, D & W Food Centers
- Frank O'Brien, International and Strategic Marketing Manager, Donnelly Corporation
- James S. Ware, Chairman, President, and CEO, Durametallic Corporation
- Gerald B. Johanneson, Executive Vice President, Marketing and Sales, Haworth Inc.
- Jane Schreuder, Director, Business Development, Kellogg Company
- 1985 Kenneth W. Kaminski, Director, Kitchen Products, Whirlpool Corp.
- 1984 William R. Biggs, President, William R. Biggs Gilmore Associates Inc.
- Paul Boyer, Senior Vice President/Distribution, Meijer Inc.
- Jack Johnston, President, Johnston and Associates Inc.
- Kenneth A. McLarty, General Manager-Business Service, Michigan Bell Telephone
- Burnett W. Donoho, President and COO, Gimbels Midwest
- Robert F. Agne, Director of Marketing Research, Stroh Brewery Company
- Douglas Layne, Corporate Vice President for Marketing and Distribution, Dow Corning
- Frank N. Jarvis, Executive Vice President, Gilmore Stores
- Howard H. Sheldon, General Sales Manager, Dow Chemical Company
- George A. Markell, Vice President and General Manager, Industrial Truck Division, Clark Equipment Company
- Ronald J. Chambers, Group Vice President, Upjohn International Inc.
- Thomas F. Bartley, General Manager, Marketing Training Services, Whirlpool Corporation