The Mission of the Department of Marketing is to create an intellectual environment within which students may acquire marketing knowledge, skills and attitudes required for achieving success.
The goals of the faculty and staff of the marketing department are to:
- Provide challenging learning experiences for undergraduate and graduate students that are grounded in marketing theory and practice within the global business environment.
- Serve students as advisors, mentors and role models.
- Encourage and support the intellectual and professional development of students, staff and faculty.
- Interact with business partners to continuously improve undergraduate and graduate marketing programs.
- Encourage participation of students, staff and faculty in activities supporting the marketing profession, the University and the business community.
- Recognize the value of all work by students, staff and faculty that contributes to the mission and goals of the department and College.