2015 Band Camp Schedule
- August 25 – Staff members report
- August 26 – Color guard and drum line members report
- August 27 – First-year horn line members report
- August 28 – Veteran horn line members report
Band camp rehearsals will continue each day through Saturday, September 5. There will be no rehearsals on Sunday, September 6 or Monday, September 7 (Labor Day).
Exact report times for the days listed above will be posted later this summer and included in the Summer Mark Times newsletter that is mailed in late July. Students with residence hall contracts will move into their assigned dorm on the day they report for band camp, and rehearsals will follow later that day. Those who do not have housing contracts with Residence Life will report at the time rehearsals begin. Exact times will be made available over the Summer.
2015 Performance Schedule
- September 4 – WMU vs Michigan State, 7:00 pm
- September 19 – WMU vs Murray State, 7:00 pm
High School Band Day
- October 3 - Exhibition performance at Hastings High School, Time TBA (afternoon and evening)
- October 4 – WMUsic Showcase Spectacular Concert, 3:00 pm
- October 10 – WMU vs CMU, Time TBA
- October 24 – WMU vs Miami, Ohio, 2:00 pm
92nd Homecoming/Family Weekend
- November 5 – WMU vs Ball State, 7:30 pm
- November 8 – Season in Review Concert, 3:00 pm
- November 11 – WMU vs Bowling Green, 8:00 pm
- November 14 - Kalamazoo Holiday Parade, Time TBA (morning/early afternoon)
This schedule is still under construction. Potential away games and exhibition performances may be added.