Western Michigan University's Department of Management occasionally seeks individuals to teach various business courses on a part-time basis. To be considered for these part-time instruction positions, applicants must hold a master's degree in a field related to the area of teaching assignment. In addition, applicants must have at least three years of current, relevant professional experience.
To be considered as a department of management part-time instructor for one of the majors listed below, please submit the following:
- An updated resume, including
- A description of business or related experience
- Education qualifications
- Teaching experience, if any
- Current email address
- A brief statement of interests, strengths, and goals in teaching
We will notify you by email when we have received your materials. Please note that receipt and acceptance of materials does not constitute an offer of employment. If we are interested in further information or should an opportunity for employment arise, we will contact you. Thank you for your interest in our department.
- Submit application materials to Dr. Robert Landeros, chair, Department of Management, at email@example.com.
- Learn more about WMU's management programs and courses in WMU's undergraduate catalog:
Western Michigan University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer
Please contact the Office of Institutional Equity for more information.