- Find Library Resources by Discipline
- Find Subject Librarians to WMU Departments and Colleges
- Use RefWorks Citation Manager. More Information
- Locate Journals owned by WMU
- Find materials in libraries around the world using WorldCat
- Find materials purchased by the international consortium Center for Research Libraries Catalog
- Retain your author/creator copyrights
- Locate Dissertations and Theses – index from 1860, full text from at least 1997.
- Deposit your work into ScholarWorks at WMU
- Read the Chronicle of Higher Education
- Place books, articles and instructional videos on reserve for students in Course Reserves
- Learn about alternatives to textbooks for your courses
- Reserve an Instructional Video
- Create Persistent Links to Resources
- Schedule Research Instruction
- Assign the ResearchPath Tutorial
- Check Copyright and Legal Information Use
- Book Delivery
- Borrowing Books and Other Materials
- Course Reserves
- Digitization Services
- Document Delivery
- Interlibrary Loan and MeLCat
- Mapping Services
- Off Campus Library Services – if teaching in a regional location
- Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program – See list of participating institutions - request a card at the Research and Instruction Services Desk, Waldo Library
- Recommend New Books, Journals and Databases
- Renew Books Online
Library drop boxes
Books and other materials may be returned to Waldo Library, one of the branch libraries, or one of our convenient drop boxes:
Waldo Library - Two locations: 1. Outside book return drop box to the left of the front doors of the library. 2. Outside book return drop box, on the building wall facing Arcadia Street (near the blue light police call box).
- Swain Education Library - Two locations: 1. Book return drop slot inside the Education Library, (Sangren Hall, second level), to the left of the check out desk. 2. Outside book return drop box, at the curb, in the cul-de-sac at Sangren Hall's back (north) entrance. Pick up Monday through Friday 10:30 a.m.
- Engineering Campus (Parkview) - Drop box on first floor, near the front entrance and Lecture Hall D-115. Pick up Monday through Friday 9:15 a.m.
- College of Health and Human Services, Oakland Drive Campus - Drop box on first floor near the Learning Resource Center. Pick up Monday through Friday 9:30 a.m.
- Haworth College of Business - Drop box on first floor, by the entrance closest to the Fetzer Center. Pick up Monday through Friday 10 a.m.