Faculty and staff can now request intercampus mail delivery of books ordered through the interlibrary loan/document delivery web interface.
What will be delivered?
- Books owned by WMU Libraries
- Books borrowed through interlibrary loan
What will NOT be delivered?
- MeLCat items
- Non-Circulating, Library Use Only and fragile items including DVDs and CDs
To sign up for this service you will need to:
- Have an interlibrary loan account, if you don't have one, sign up
- Send an email to email@example.com asking to be signed up for the Book Delivery Service and include your campus mailing address with a mail stop code.
Books can be returned via:
- Intercampus mail - Mail Stop 5353 / Resource Sharing
- Any WMU Libraries circulation desk
- Any WMU Libraries drop box:
- College of Health and Human Services—in front of the Learning Resource Center
- College of Engineering—main lobby
- College of Business—first floor by Fetzer
- Waldo Library drop box on Arcadia Road
For questions contact the Resource Sharing Center
- (269) 387-5172