Faculty and staff can now request intercampus mail delivery of books ordered through the interlibrary loan/document delivery web interface.
What will be delivered?
- Books owned by WMU Libraries
- Books borrowed through interlibrary loan
What will NOT be delivered?
- MeLCat items
- Non-Circulating, Library Use Only and fragile items including DVDs and CDs
To sign up for this service you will need to:
- Have an interlibrary loan account, if you don't have one, sign up
- Send an email to email@example.com asking to be signed up for the Book Delivery Service and include your campus mailing address with a mail stop code.
Books can be returned via:
- Intercampus mail - Mail Stop 5353 / Resource Sharing
- Waldo Library - book returns also available outside front doors and on Arcadia Street side of building
- Education Library - room #2800 Sangren Hall - and book return outside the northwest entrance
- Music and Dance Library - room #3006 Dalton Center
- Archives & Regional History Collection - Charles C. and Lynn L. Zhang Legacy Collections Center (Oakland Drive Campus) 1650 Oakland Drive
- College of Engineering and Applied Sciences (Parkview Campus) - Book return box on first floor, near Lecture Hall D-115 (front entrance). Pick up Monday - Friday by 9 a.m.
- College of Health & Human Services (Oakland Drive Campus) - Book return box on first floor near the Learning Resource Center. Pick up Monday - Friday by 9 a.m.
- Haworth College of Business (Schneider Hall) - Book return box on first floor by the entrance nearest the Fetzer Center. Pick up Monday - Friday by 9 a.m.
For questions contact the Resource Sharing Center
- (269) 387-5172