Services at the Education Library
Printing, Scanning and Copying
- Two black and white copiers/scanners and one color copier available.
- Two DELL printers for student and staff use.
- Printing, scanning, copying at the libraries explained
Hard-Copy and Electronic Reserves
Services available for instructors in the College of Education and Human Development, including any full-time, part-time and adjunct faculty member; staff member; or graduate assistant teaching classes in Sangren Hall.
- Electronic reserve processing available.
- Reserve personal books and library materials for students to check-out at the circulation desk.
- Contact Reserve Coordinator Sara Volmering (269) 387-5232 at for more information on reserve services.
Group Meeting Rooms
Three group rooms available for groups of two to eight (max) people. Two conference rooms available for groups of six to sixteen (max) people.
- Available on a first come, first-served basis.
- Rooms may be reserved in advance in person or over the phone.
- No-show reservations will expire after fifteen minutes, and the space may be checked out to other users.
- Users must present a valid Bronco card to check-out a room.
- May be used for up to two hours. Groups may use the rooms longer if no other groups are waiting.
- Rooms are equipped with dry erase boards and TV monitors or projection screens. Large rooms are equipped with digital projectors, document cameras, and Blu-Ray players.
AV Preview Room
- Equipped with TV monitor and DVD/VHS combo player.
- Available on first come, first serve basis.