Click the and icons on the map for custom directions.
Standard parking is enforced from midnight Sundays to 4 p.m. on Fridays.
- From 4 p.m. on Fridays through midnight on Sundays, visitors may park for free in any A,C,F,K, or W parking lots, as well as lots 27 and 28.
- Any additional questions should be directed to WMU Parking Services (269) 387-4609
There are four metered visitor parking spaces in the parking lot located directly behind Waldo Library (Lot 28).
There are four metered visitor parking spaces in the lot located west of East Hall (Lot 2). There are four additional metered spaces in the lot south of East Hall (Lot 1).
There are numerous metered visitor parking spaces east of the Bernhard Center (Lot 48).
There are numerous metered parking spaces in the parking garage southwest of the Dalton Center.
Visitors may purchase a parking permit ($5 for the day) at the Copy Center located on the second floor of Waldo Library. This permit allows one to park in any of the "R" (faculty/staff) parking lots located on campus.
- Once the permit has been purchased, it must immediately be hung from the vehicle's rearview mirror to avoid ticketing.
- If ticketed before hanging the parking permit from the rearview mirror, mail the ticket along with the parking permit to WMU Parking Services to cancel the ticket.
- Latitude 42.282164 or North 42.282164, Longitude -85.613578 or West 85.613578
- Latitude 42.286207, Longitude -85.597001
Archives - Charles C. and Lynn L. Zhang Legacy Collections Center
- Latitude 42.276759, Longitude -85.606558 (approximated to where the new building is being constructed.)
- Latitude 42.284048, Longitude -85.614575
- Latitude 42.280704, Longitude -85.616213