Policies, Requirements, and Other Information Related to WMU Programs and Activities Involving Minors
- WMU Board of Trustees Policy on Duty to Report Criminal Acts
- Trustees affirm campus policies on reporting wrongdoing
- President's Message: Reporting illegal and unethical activities
- Reporting Information and EthicsPoint Hotline
- WMU Department of Public Safety
- Policy on Western Michigan University Programs and Activities Involving Minors
State of Michigan Department of Human Services: Websites with information on reporting child abuse:
- Child Protective Services
- Reporting Abuse and Neglect—If you suspect abuse or neglect, call (855) 444-3911 any time day or night. This toll-free phone number allows you to report abuse or neglect of any child or adult to the Michigan Department of Human Services.
- Mandated Reporter's Resource Guide
- Report of Actual or Suspected Child Abuse or Neglect
Information and tools to assist WMU units developing and operating programs/activities involving minors:
Supplied by the Michigan Universities Self Insurance Corporation.